Friendly B&B in Llangynog, North Powys SY10 0EP
The Area - More Pictures
*Ty Castell Bed and Breakfast is at the top of the spectacular Tanat Valley in the delightful village of Llangynog. We are surrounded by views of the Berwyn Mountains.
* Within walking distance of Pennant Melangell
* Great walks from the house without getting back into the car.
* History, Prehistory & Geography of the Tanat Valley here
We are within easy reach of:
* Rhaeadr Waterfall - Pystyll Rhaeadr
* Bala Lake - Llyn Tegid
* Boating on Bala
* Lake Vyrnwy - Llyn Efyrnwy
* Boating on Llyn Efyrnwy
* Welshpool & Llanfair Steam Railway
* Bala Lake Railway
* Revolution Bike Park
* Mick Extance Experience
Finding us is easy. We are the first house on the right as you enter Llangynog coming from Oswestry.
Just look out for our sign.
It's worth noting the following rural realities: There are no shops in the village, nearest is The Post Ofice at Pen-y-Bont Fawr, the next village along the valley towards Oswestry.
We have wifi, but mobile phone signals are poor to non-existent in the area.
You can withdraw cash at the Post Office or there's a cashpoint at Llanrheaedr, which is the next-next village.
Finally, we cannot take credit card payments, so BACS, cash or a cheque, please.